Thursday, December 3, 2015

Background on Me

I am a married college student attending Brigham Young University-Idaho. I've been married for almost three years to my husband, Matt. Marriage hasn't been a piece of cake for us, but we enjoy it! We were married in the Boise, Idaho temple on December 27th, 2012.

I was born in Idaho, but grew up mostly in Pendleton, Oregon. Matt grew up in Boise. I have 6 siblings--2 sisters and 3 brothers--and 10 nieces and nephews. I love my family! One of the things I love most about my family is that I am sealed to them for time and all eternity. That means that if we keep the commandments that Heavenly Father has laid out for us and have faith in His Son, we can live together forever in the presence of God. That is a thought that gives me so much comfort and peace. I don't think it would be heaven if my family couldn't be there with me.

Here is a nice quote that sums up the goal for my home:
I don't have any children yet, but when my husband and I are finally blessed with kids, we want our home to be a place where the Holy Ghost dwells and the gospel is taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment