Monday, December 7, 2015

Robert D. Hales Quote

We marry potential. I like this! I think it is really important to make sure that you find someone who has the same goals and standards as you, but if you get hung up on the fact that they're not totally perfect, you will likely never get married. You will always be disappointed. I'm glad that my husband can see the potential in me and that I can see the potential in him. We knew that we weren't perfect when we got married, but we decided to take each other anyway. Now that we are married, we need to remind ourselves of the way Heavenly Father sees our spouse. He knows what we are capable of. I know that Elder Hales was inspired to give this message during General Conference, and I'm glad he did. It's a great reminder to me of the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment