Monday, December 7, 2015

How do you serve in your marriage or family?

One way that I try to serve my husband is by driving, doing the laundry, and bringing him things he needs if he's already sitting down. I know these are just small things, but I try to do them so that he knows I care about him. I'm not perfect in this area, but I really want to get better. Our Savior was the perfect example of selfless service. He washed His disciples' feet--a job that usually servants did. It's such a humbling thought that my Savior, the one who created the entire universe, was humble enough to do a servant's job. I want to become more like Him by finding more ways to serve my husband. I notice that when I serve Matt, I feel more love towards him. I even start to feel like I want to serve him more and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment